Words from the Queen of Style (yikes I’ll be hiding a few things if she ever comes to my house!)…
JENNA LYONS: INTERIOR OBSESSIONS
The J.Crew Creative Director Shares With NOWNESS her Love of Twombly, Adnet and Mouille
A Few Things She Could Do Without
Jenna Lyons Hates…
- TV stands. There is nothing worse to me than a TV stand. I have huge issues with them.
- When furniture is pushed up all against the wall. It drives me crazy. Get things out into the middle of the room. Play with placement.
- When people don’t have art. Find art. Don’t buy posters and frame them.
- Shiny floors. Unless it’s a black shiny floor.
- Bad hardware. I couldn’t afford the hardware I wanted from E.R. Butler, so I put ribbons through the holes in the doors and used it as a pull.
- Ugly light switches.
- Cheap windows. That is not a decorating thing, but a symptom of poor building.
- Toilet paper holders. I have a huge issue with toilet paper holders. I think they are all really awful.
- Thermostats. I only like the Honeywell round circular dial ones. I don’t want one of those big digital things on the wall.
Jenna Lyons Loves…
- Garbage disposals. They are my favorite appliance.
READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE